Baby Block Alpha IV
Second freebie of the day - baby blocks part 4 of 6. Mitzi, if you're out there, please check my prior posts and you will find the pink blocks you were looking for! :) Again, these have capitals A-Z and numerals 0-9, created at 300 ppi, png format, and OK for commercial use...
Click HERE to download.
Notes for the day:
I am feeling lots of love from you wonderful folks lately - you bring me LOTS of joy! To top it off, I have recently been given two more awards! First of all, Mozz from Forever More Creations
bestowed this adorable award on me - given my fondness for small children, I find the childlike look of the award so cute and sweet. Mozz has a wonderful blog with some very intricate designs, many with a lovely vintage feel, and many also with a bit of a magical flair. Please visit her and check it out!
Another award was from Joni at http://jonigray.blogspot.com - it's my second time to recieve this particular honor, and I'm very grateful! Joni, too, has some very beautiful designs, so please go check out her site! Her designs have a very clean, crisp feel to them, and I particularly like her "Romantic Memories" kit with its Oriental theme.
For both of these awards, the rules are the same:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
I'm taking the liberty of combining, so that the following 7 people I am nominating to receive BOTH of the awards shown above! Congratulations to all of them for their wonderful work! :)
1. Mabelle of mydigiSTYLE.com - Mabelle's designs are very personal, and her stories deeply moving. Shes bares her very soul in her designs and cares very much about her visitors. You will frequently find that Mabelle posts rewards for people who have done something nice - sometimes it's just a set of those who e-mailed comments to her, or those who posted layouts to her gallery...but you know that when you leave her some love, it really does matter to her. She has changed the look of her blog periodically, according to her latest life events it seems. Her newly designed site is very contemporary and bold! She is a true innovator, having created digiscraPOD - taking digiscrapping to a whole new level by making a podcast about it! Who would've imagined! And it's as lovely to listen to her as to read her blog. Please visit Mabelle - plan to stay a while to get to know this wonderful woman with a very big heart! :)
2. Elizabeth of Pillowgirl's Scraps - Elizabeth has some great designs - She first captured my attention with her CU stashes - they are alway chock full of VERY useful CU items! She also has given away a number of fantastic freebies, many of them also for CU. She has a set of overlay freebies that I think are some of the most practical and usable ones I've had.
3. Les Kits de Scrapteam Photofiltre - You will hardly believe your eyes when you see the HUGE number of pieces in each of these kits. Each is a collaboration from several designers on the team, but always fits together wonderfully. They do not skimp on details in the least! Some of their kits are very unusual refreshing. I just LOVE their style!
4. Adelina of Adelina's Designs - Adelina has gorgeous designs, very intricate and delicate. She clearly puts a lot of care into her work. She typically offers incredible quickpages as freebies, which coordinate with her latest kits for sale. Her site is well worth a visit!
5. Nicole of NBK Proudly Presents... - Nicole has some truly amazing work! I can hardly think of anyone from whom I have downloaded so many kits! Even when my hard drive is full to the brim, I see Nicole's latest and think, "Something else will have to go, because I MUST have this gorgeous creation!" Her designs are really an inspiration.
6. Vicki of A Work in Progress - I have NO idea how she does it, but Vicki has been cranking out great, versatile new kits day after day after day! Does she have the secret to finding more than 24 hours in a day? I wonder...hmmm. Somehow, rarely a day goes by without another lovely creation from Vicki in my inbox (I am a loyal subscriber). I love the way she includes her color swatches for each kit - it's a great way to help people modify their other embellishments to match those in the kit! Vicki is also a lady with a lot of joy for life, and a great sense of humor.
7. Xandra of Xandra Martin Designs - When you visit Xandra, you'll find that she has a lot of fresh and cheerful kits for you. I have a great deal of respect for Xandra, as I first found her site when she was part of a huge, wonderful kit to benefit children with autism.
8. (Yes, I'm cheating a teensy bit and nominating an eighth blog for both awards...hey, since there are two awards, I actually COULD nominate 14 blogs...)
Last but not least, I wanted to call your attention to a wonderful blog I hope you will visit soon. Benevolent Boutique is "digiscrapping for a cause." Each kit sold in their boutique is created to raise money for their charity of the month. For example, July's charity is Reece's Rainbow, and organization devoted to helping children with Down Syndrome. Please visit their lovely shop, and help out those in need while you shop for your goodies! :)
Hugs to everyone,