Friday, May 16, 2008

Thank you for all the hugs and love!

Just a note to tell you all a couple of things:
 
First of all, thank you SO much for all the wonderful, encouraging comments you have left. Each comment brings a smile to my face, as do the virtual "hugs."  
 
Second, I am SO glad that so many people liked my kits enough to download them.  My intent in purchasing a premium 4Shared account was to be able to give you DIRECT links to my files so you wouldn't have to wait for downloads to begin.  Unfortunately, this premium feature is capped at 10 GB per month.  There have been enough downloads that we had about 8.5 GB yesterday alone, and over 30 GB for the month so far.  This means that the direct links won't work anymore, and it reverts to the usual wait time for the download to begin.  I am SO sorry about that - I really wanted to do this as a thank you to all of you, but at the current rate, the only way I could get enough bandwidth would cost $500 per month! (Sorry, there's just not enough money for that...LOL)  BUT, I am having my husband check on some other file sharing options, maybe through the same company that provides his business server.  I'll let you know if I can find any way to make everything hassle-free for you!  :)
 
I am hoping to be back with Part 3 of my latest kit later today, or maybe tomorrow.  Until then... 

hugs to you!

Jeanie

1 comment:

LVMommy22 said...

sweetie, direct links are great, but for goodness sake, don't go broke! i'm more than happy to wait for your lovley stuff!!!

Creations Using My Designs