Saturday, August 30, 2008

Floral Wreath (handmade for my wedding)

Embellishment/Frame
Commercial Use
Floral Wreath
-FREEBIE-
 
This was one of the centerpieces I made for my wedding reception 10 years ago.  Inside it, we placed a glass ivy bowl, with water and a floating candle. It is a vine wreath, on which I hot-glued a variety of dried flowers.  I scanned it and modified it some for you - the download includes the original wreath, a wreath with some of the center removed (to make it easier to use as a frame), and a frame made by linking a series of wreaths together.  All were created at 300 ppi and are in png format.  Commercial use OK - see TOU.

 
Click HERE to download.
 

 
Notes for the day:
 
Well, I only have one more day of home IV antibiotics left.  I'm feeling pretty tired this week, as my husband unexpectedly had to leave Tuesday for a 2-week trip to California.  He produces a TV show, and he had a cameraman back out at the last minute.  But, we're catching up a bit on Lydia's homeschooling, and I'm managing to keep everyone fed, get them to school on time, etc.  I'm not doing a whole lot of cooking, but there's only so much I can do on my own!  :)
 
I have yet to find time to address all the kind folks who have left awards and layouts for me - I PROMISE I will post about them as soon as I can.  I hope I'll have some computer time tomorrow, but it may just be wishful thinking.  I wanted to at least get one little freebie out to you today, since it's been a while.
 

Hugs to everyone,
Jeanie

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

((Hugs)) to you, too! Take care of you - and thanks for the freebie!

Cauleen said...

How wonderful that you only have 1 day left of the antibiotics! Yippee!!! Sorry that you are having to cope with all of this on your own for the next couple of weeks. Wish I lived close enough to come over and wash dishes for you! :) Get some rest and remember that we are all sending you warm hugs and good wishes.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Lois B said...

Just take care of yourself and don't worry about freebies for us. Rest all you can (I know that is hard with all the kiddies)

Anonymous said...

The wreath is so pretty! Bet it looked great at your wedding! Thanks for the gift! So sorry you are having a difficult time right now. Bet you'll be glad to have DH home.

Aunt Anne (adsd group)

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just popping in to say I'm glad you are slowly getting better.
We all can wait for your goodies. Please take care of yourself & say "hi" to Lydibug for me.

Christelle said...

Thank you for the beautiful wreaths!

Dianna said...

Thanks! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Anne said...

Jeanie, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful wreath.

I hope you're feeling better now. Too bad your hubby had to leave right now.

Take as much rest as you can.

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Wrapping you in WARMTH and LOVE Ms. Jeanie! Glad you are feeling better and have nearly completed your antibiotics.

How SWEET of you to share such a SPECIAL piece of your personal memorabilia with ALL of us in SCRAPLAND!

Thank you and kisses and hugs for ALL of your PRECIOUS babes too!

LOTS of LOVE and BIG HUGS coming your way,
Linda :)

muppet said...

Man, I am so happy right now - I've just gone from this page, right up to the very beginning of this blog, downloading like a squirrel collecting nuts or something.

Thankyou so much :D I've bookmarked you, and shall tell all of my other friends who digiscrap about you too :D You are an absolute star!!

Dinphy said...

Jeanie, are you all right?

I've been missing you blogging.
I've taken in consideration your hubby was away for two weeks, and you being sick, so you sure would have your hands full.
But now I'm getting a bit worried, so I wanted to ask if you're ok?
Not trying to be nosy, but you're usually such a faithful blogger.
I hope you're just having your hands full with good things going on.
Miss ya.
Dinphy

Unknown said...

Wow it has been a long time since you posted. Hope everything is OK. You are in my prayers Jeanie.
Thanks for all you do.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Jeanie,

Hope you are doing well. It's been a while since you posted and just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful freebies. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick and am glad you are recovering. Thanks again, get well soon!

elnorac said...

Thanks for the lovely freebie! I hope your health gets 100% better REAL SOON!

Dinphy said...

Just leaving some {{hugs}} for you.

Kerri said...

Hi there,
I am getting worried about you now, so long with no post. Especially after rereading the next to last post.
I hope that you are on the mend and will be back with us soon.
Hugs
Kerri

Anonymous said...

Its been awhile since you last posted, hope all is ok. Dont worry about the freebies, just let us know if your are alright
carla

elizlom said...

Just checking in to see if you are okay, maybe let one of the ladies with a blog know if you can? Hope this finds you well, prayers for you and your family!

Momma Truitt said...

Merry Christmas!! I worry about you often, and hope you are ok....

Designs by Helly said...

Beautiful, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 15, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Creations Using My Designs